PEST'A LA VISTA specialises in: Termite Control Brisbane
- Termite chemical barrier installations (for protection from sub terranean termites)
- Termite inspections and pre-purchase inspections in cooperation with Building Inspectors
- Termite treatments (for active termites)
- Termite reticulation systems (which allows for replenishment when due, preventing having to drill through concrete path, or driveways)
Termites, also more commonly known as White Ants, are one of the greatest hazards any homeowner could face. Which cause more damage each year than fires, storms, and earthquakes combined. If ignored, termites can actually threaten the structural integrity of your house. Termites work silently and invisibly, sawing into your floor joists, cutting into your wall studs, hollowing out your woodwork and hiding the damage until it’s too late. Subterranean termites are a very serious threat to structures in South East Queensland and Australia in general and should not be ignored. Prevention is always the best option when dealing with the destructive pest, waiting to treat until they infest is a costly mistake. Repairing the damage caused by termites will often cost more than the protective service.
Only a qualified and certified inspector can carry out a pre-purchase timber pest inspection or a termite inspection to report on termite and borer activity as well as fungal decay and conditions conducive to future termite infestations. The best advice and professional service to the Australian Standard (A.S.3660) certification will deliver peace of mind from termite pests.
The Australian standard recommends a Visual Termite Inspection and Report (VTIR) that should be performed at least once every 12 months, and more often if conditions conducive to termite attack are present, recommended by a professional pest control technician.
Call our service team to arrange an obligation free quote or call to arrange an inspection for termites on 1300 406 945.
- If you you have noticed termite muddings/workings or a nest within your property boundary, don't disturb it, call the pest professionals at PEST'A LA VISTA
- Clean your gutters regularly
- Fix leaking taps and pipes inside and/out
- Clear foliage away from structures.
We at PEST'A LA VISTA, use only the latest technology and our vast experience when it comes to detecting Sub Terranean Termite activity in and around your Home/Investment. We use The Worlds latest Termatrac T3i Device, which is concidered to be the best when it comes to pin point detecting of live termites. Our staff is constantly trained and made familiar with the latest technolgy.