PEST’A LA VISTA specialises in:
- termite inspections and pre purchase inspections
- termite treatments for active termites
- termite barrier installations for protection
- termite reticulation systems for future treatments
Termites, also more commonly known as White Ants, are one of the greatest hazards any homeowner could face. which cause more damage each year than fires, storms, and earthquakes combined. If ignored, termites can actually threaten the structural integrity of your house. Termites work silently and invisibly, sawing into your floor joists, cutting into your wall studs, hollowing out your woodwork and hiding the damage until it’s too late.
Only a qualified and certified inspector can carry out a pre-purchase timber pest inspection or a termite inspection to report on termite and borer activity as well as fungal decay and conditions conducive to future termite infestations. The best advice and professional service to the Australian Standard (A.S.3660) certification will deliver peace of mind from termite pests.
The Australian standard recommends a Visual Termite Inspection and Report (VTIR) that should be performed at least once every 12 months, and more often if conditions conducive to termite attack are present, recommended by a professional pest control technician.
Call our service team to arrange an obligation free quote or call to arrange an inspection for termites on 1300 406 945.
- If you you have noticed termite muddings/workings or a nest within your property boundary, don't disturb it, call the pest professionals at PEST'A LA VISTA
- Clean your gutters regularly
- Fix leaking taps and pipes inside and/out
- Clear foliage away from structures.
We at Pesta La Vista, use only the latest technology when it comes to detecting Sub Terranean Termite activity in and around your Home/Investment. We use The Worlds latest Termatrac T3i Device, which is concidered to be the best when it comes to pin point detecting of live termites. Our staff is constantly trained and made familiar with the latest technolgy.